ICT Services – Providing new and existing businesses opportunities to grow in Northern Lincolnshire.
In today’s technical world, the internet opens up access to local and global markets of customers ready and willing to engage with your business.
The internet holds opportunities for small to medium enterprises (SMEs) like never before. However the added demands on businesses to keep abreast of technology for online payments, marketing, and customer support along with infrastructure and operations are a substantial task for companies.
We recognise your challenges and appreciate that each business is unique; we can advise and support your business to save money and run your ICT systems effectively and efficiently to allow you to concentrate on running your business.
Having robust and reliable ICT support for your business is increasingly critical to its efficient operation. This is an extra pressure on businesses and business owners on time and investment with these continually increasing.
We can offer your business:
- A friendly, flexible approach to meet your ICT needs
- Support for a wide range of business needs, from design to project management
- ICT Procurement
- Infrastructure implementation telephony and voice
- ICT Security
- Server Support installation
- Centralised Management of Data
- Web Development
- ICT Strategy
- Broadband Connectivity for Business, Including Content Filtering
- ICT Technical Support
- Print Management
- Social Media; Policy use, Training and Advice
- Disaster recovery and business continuity and much more all tailored to suit your business needs
By working with a trusted reliable not for profit organisation you can be assured that we will provide you with the best value for your money and put you in control of your ICT spending.
To help you understand the good and development areas for your systems we are offering you a free no obligation quote for our services; if you would like a full ICT Health Check which starts from just £99 to look at your current ICT set up; please call us today to book an appointment. (Terms and Conditions apply)