About our service
Northern Lincolnshire Business Connect, ICT Enablers now offer businesses a one stop shop for all business ICT needs, supporting and improving the way in which businesses can operate. We have a full range of services on offer from remote technical support or to providing you with a refresh of your infrastructure.
We treat our customers as individuals and provide them with the design and implementation of new or improved ICT systems to help reduce their operational costs, improve performance giving you the added security of protecting your continuing investments by making your systems as future proof as possible in this ever changing technological world.
MASS is our ICT partner supporting us on the delivery of strategic and on demand services and solutions that improve the security, efficiency and effectiveness of electronic and computer-based operations in government, industry and educational establishments.
Our qualified staff are trained to industry standards of ITIL*, Prince2*, Microsoft* and Cisco*, giving you access and support through your ICT business developments.
By using North Lincolnshire Council ICT Services for your ICT you are choosing a reliable, trusted, knowledgeable and friendly provider with a vested interest in business growth and economic sustainability.
Benefits for your business;
- Help existing customers find you - the web is where your customers are - increasingly, people will expect to find you there too.
- Help new customers find you - attract new people to your company and create another platform for selling your products or accepting payments online.
- Access niche markets - find the people who are your ideal customers by creating a website that is designed to target the specific keywords they’re searching for.
- Expand to new locations - promote your business to audiences in other geographic locations. By trading online, you can also accept payments from people from any location.
- Reduce costs - sell your products in far less time and resources than face to face. Over half of businesses make cost savings as a direct benefit of using the Internet. A website helps you achieve more by spending less.
- Make it easy for people to refer your company - give your customers an easy way to recommend your company to friends and family by providing a website link for them to share via email or social media.